Saturday, August 6, 2011

Interview With John Shedletsky

What have you been working on in ROBLOX?

We've been working on a handful of things, it's impossible to say all!

How long ago did you become a part of the staff team?

I started in 2006 as a creative director.

Do you like your 'stalkers'?

I don't want to be rude, but it kind of gets annoying after a while. Celery is for stalkers.

Why did you become a part of the staff team?

I really wanted to keep in touch with alot of the users and help make things better. Without me it would not be the best.

Any hats coming out?

Soon!

Any updates?

Yes, there will be alot. If you were at the rally you'll get the whole concept.

I guess that's it! Something to say for the users?

Keep in touch with us, we'll get back to you at some point. Thanks for making ROBLOX possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment